- Ivanka, 37, donned a $1,511 crêpe satin dress by Alex Perry to attend a state dinner hosted by the Ivory Coast's President Alassane Ouattara and his wife Dominique on Wednesday evening
- Her long blonde hair was pulled up into a teased updo with carefully placed tendrils framing her face
- Before the dinner in Abidjan, she wore a $2,545 white and silver brocade skirt suit from Brock Collection to take part in an interview and attend the first Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative, or We-Fi
- Ivanka wore her hair down and straight for the panel discussion with female entrepreneurs
- The first daughter started her day with a trip to Adzope, a small town on the Ivory Coast, to tour Cayat, a cocoa and coffee collective
- She sported a $595 white shirt dress from Alexis, a floral necktie, and white sneaks for the occasion
- Ivanka first touched down in Africa early Sunday morning for her four-day tour to promote economic empowerment for women in developing countries
Fourni par Blogger.